Jen tagged me and I had to laugh. She’s a good friend, and I love her blog too, go visit.
But……Me, one word? Maybe she’s trying to tell me something. Cmon, you all put her up to it, right? “Get that Coffeemom to pull it down. One word, please!” I know.
So, I”m a good sport. I’ll give it a go. No promises tho.
Besides the news has been so hard, a little lightheartedness is nice to surf.
One word is all you need. Shouldn’t be so hard. Well, here you go. My answers to the questions that required one word answers- more difficult than you think. 🙂
2. Your hair? messy
3. Your mother? big-hearted (hypenated words are counted as one, right? ack, see, number three and I’ve already blown it. Sigh)
4. Your father? Loyal
5. Your favorite food? Bread
8. Your dream / goal? Organization
9. What room are you in? Study
10. Your hobby? Reading
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Italy. Ok, no, here.
21. Your pets? dog, cat
22. Friends? Long-suffering, patient treasures
25. Missing someone? Sister
26. Vehicle? Yukon XL
28. Your favorite store? Bookstore
29. Your favorite color? Indigo
30. What was the last time you laughed? Last night
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend? Coffeedoc
33. One place that I could go over and over? Carlsbad
34. One person who emails you regularly? Jen
35. Favorite place to eat? Paris, no Italy, no Boston, no San Fran…..(I can’t pick, I love to eat.)
I’m not passing the award. I mentioned that I wasn’t caffeinated enough yet right? Besides, I know how hard it is…..